All shipments are insured for the purchase price. Upon receipt
of a package:
- Examine merchandise. Do not remove the "DE" back stamp on
- If an item is broken or damaged in transit, keep all the packing,
box and broken piece together.
- Write down the shipper name and address, the carrier tracking
number or insurance number if by U.S. Postal Service, the broken
item and purchase price.
- Call your carrier if appropriate and relay the information
in item 3. Follow the carrier instructions pertaining to the
broken item, packing and box. The carrier may wish to pick up
- If shipment was by the U. S. Postal Service, call your local
branch to ask where to deliver the material and have item 3
- Call Dining Elegance, phone (314) 865-1408 or E-mail email@example.com
with the information in item 3.
- Carrier, if applicable, will contact Dining Elegance, usually
within ten days. Dining Elegance will contact, or be contacted
by the U. S. Postal Service.
- After Dining Elegance is contacted by carrier or the U. S.
Postal Service, Dining Elegance will ship replacement item if
available. If the item is not available, a refund for the purchase
price will be forwarded to the customer immediately.
P.O. BOX 4203
St. Louis, Missouri USA 63163-0203
Telephone: (314) 865-1408
Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM -
5:00 PM (CST)